New Post has been published on http://bit.ly/2oZFwZu
An Introduction To Bulgaria Citizenship Through Investment
Table Of Contents
- Buy Bulgaria Citizenship Through Investment
- The Top 7 Benefits Of The Investor Programme That Everyone Should Know About
- How To Qualify For The Bulgaria Investor Program
- Bulgaria Investment Citizenship Options
- Benefits Of Immigration To Bulgaria
- Documents Needed To Apply For Immigration To Bulgaria
- How To Get A Bulgarian Passport
- Types Of Bulgarian Passports
- Security Features Of Bulgarian Passports
- Biometric Bulgarian Passports
- Rights Given To Bulgarian Passport Holders
- How To Apply For A Passport
- The Process Of Obtaining A Bulgarian Passport
- Eligibility Of Securing A Bulgarian Passport
- Advantages Of Acquiring A Bulgarian Passport
- What You Must Know About Bulgarian Citizenship
- Why To Obtain Bulgarian Citizenship
- How To Buy Bulgarian Citizenship?
- The Fast-Track To Buy EU Citizenship
- Benefits Of The Investor Programme For Residence And Citizenship In Bulgaria
- Benefits Of Bulgarian Citizenship By Investment
- Qualification For Bulgarian Citizenship By Investment
Buy Bulgaria Citizenship Through Investment
The Bulgaria citizenship program has recently become on of the best European citizenship programs since Bulgaria is one of the most recent EU member states.
Bulgaria has a rich cultural heritage and is a great country to consider living in and quite fortunately, it has an Investor Program that can help you to become a resident or citizen in no time.
The Top 7 Benefits Of The Investor Programme That Everyone Should Know About
- Fast process to residency (this generally takes six to nine months);
- The option of becoming a citizen within two years;
- The Investor is not required to physically reside in Bulgaria (and this is legally enforced)
- Government-approved investment and available financing options from banks;
- The investor is not required to demonstrate any language proficiency
- The Investor has the option of maintaining his/her nationality
- Lowest tax rates and free trade environment within the EU
How To Qualify For The Bulgaria Investor Program
Since this is an investor program, the investor needs to make a financial investment along with the following pre-requisites:
- The Investor must be a Non-EU citizen
- The Investor must own a valid passport or another substitute foreign travel document
- For the full investment option, the net worth requirement is €511,292
- The Investor must have proof of the source and origin of the declared and invested funds;
- The Investor should have no criminal record
- Attest the Power of Attorneys and the Investment Agreement;
- Payment of application fees;
- Make the minimum statutory trips to Bulgaria.
Bulgaria Investment Citizenship Options
The Bulgara citizenship was established after a decisive legislation action of Bulgaria to attract wealthy foreign investors in the country in exchange for Citizenship and residency.
The Bulgaria Citizenship program allows foreign investors and their families to obtain Bulgaria citizenship, which comes with all the benefits of an EU member state. If you want more information read our ultimate guide to European citizenship by investment.
There are three types of investment that you can make to obtain Bulgarian residence:
Foreign nationals are required to make an investment of €511,292 in government bond for five years to receive a Bulgaria citizenship.
The clients will then get a full amount refund without any interested at the end of the period.
Foreign investors will be required to make a deposit of €180,000 meant to cover the cost of financing the whole amount on their behalf.
This deposit is not refunded to the investor.
The amount may vary from one country to another depending on interest rate fluctuations.
Being a Bulgarian citizen means that you are a full member of the EU, and you will get to enjoy many benefits including visa-free travel to many countries around the world.
Bulgarian Residency By Investment Fast-Track Program
The Bulgaria citizenship fast-track program allows rich foreign investors to obtain Bulgaria citizenship faster. This is one of the best ways to obtain a second passport that’s European. They will, however, need to double the investment.
Requirements for this option include:
- At least one year of permanent residence in Bulgaria.
- Double the investment by investing €512, 292 in a Bulgarian company, which is carrying out a Priority Investment Project.
It may take 6 to 9 months to become a Bulgarian citizen. However, it all depends on the complexity of the case.
This is the fastest program you can use to get Bulgaria citizenship.
Six months from making your application and you are free to travel and reside in Bulgaria and any country within the EU. Now that’s what makes the Bulgaria citizenship program so good!
Benefits Of Immigration To Bulgaria
- NATO and EU membership
- It’s a fast and efficient process
- Language is not a requirement
- Remarkable and diverse business environment
- Skilled and highly educated working-age population
- Favorable trade environment
- Affordable education and healthcare
- Strong foreign and domestic environment
Documents Needed To Apply For Immigration To Bulgaria
- A valid passport or a substitute travel document
- Must meet person net worth requirements
- Documents to support the source of the money
- Clean criminal record
When applying for a long-stay visa, you will need to submit the application to Bulgaria’s consular representative abroad.
Bulgarian citizens don’t need a visa when visiting any country with the EU.
An application for long-term residence should be submitted to the local Police Department or National Migration Directorate within ninety days of arrival.
How To Get A Bulgarian Passport
A Bulgarian passport is a document that allows nationals to travel internationally and it also indicates that the bearer is a citizen.
Besides permitting the bearer to travel internationally and serving as indication of citizenship, the passport enables Bulgarian citizens to secure assistance from Bulgarian consular officials abroad or other European Union member states in case a Bulgarian consular is absent, if needed.
Citizens can legally visit 149 countries without a visa or they are offered the option of receiving a visa upon arrival.
Citizens can legally reside and work in any EU country because the EU Treaty offers them freedom of movement and residence.
Every Bulgarian citizen is automatically a citizen of the European Union.
This is why the Bulgaria citizenship program is one of the best and most popular.
The Bulgarian passport and the national identity card permits every Bulgarian citizen to move freely and reside in any of the EU states and have direct access to the European Economic Area.
Types Of Bulgarian Passports
- Regular – This is available to all Bulgarian citizens and is valid for five years.
- Service – This issued to staff on request by the respective government agency or directorate.
- Diplomatic – This only issued to diplomats, high-ranking state officials and their immediate families.
Security Features Of Bulgarian Passports
Security features include holographic images, micro printing, UV-visible features, watermarks, etc. In addition, the passport holder’s photograph is digitally printed directly onto the paper, in both standard ink and a holographic image. All passports are machine-readable.
Biometric Bulgarian Passports
Since 29 March 2010, all newly issued Bulgarian passports contain a chip that has biometric data, and also features the text “Европейски съюз” (Bulgarian) / “European Union” (English) above the country’s official name, which signifies Bulgaria’s EU membership.
Additional design changes include the placement of pictures of famous Bulgarian landmarks and monuments on the inside pages of the passports.
Rights Given To Bulgarian Passport Holders
The title page contains a note from the Bulgarian state that is directly addressed to the authorities of all other states, identifying the bearer as a Bulgarian citizen of that state and requesting that he or she be allowed to pass and be treated according to international norms.
The note inside Bulgarian passports states:
The Government of the Republic of Bulgaria requests all Civil and Military Authorities to let through the holder of this passport without hindrance and, in case of need, to render him/her the necessary aid and assistance in accordance with the international law.
How To Apply For A Passport
The passport is a travel document issued to Bulgarian nationals and may also serve as indication of citizenship.
The document is very important in the process of getting assistance from European Union member states or Bulgarian consular officials abroad.
The 2014 visa restriction index depicts that Bulgarian citizens can freely visit 149 countries without a visa or with a visa issued on arrival.
Nationals of Bulgaria can live and work in any country within the European Union as a result of the residence documented in Article 21 of the EU Treaty and right of free movement.
The Bulgarian national identity alongside the passport allows Bulgarian citizens the right of free movement and residence in any country within the European Union.
To apply for the Bulgarian passport, you will need at least one ancestor with Bulgarian origin.
The Process Of Obtaining A Bulgarian Passport
The New Balkans Law Office will advise on the documents required to form part of a Bulgarian passport applications.
Documents required include:
- Birth certificate
- Copy of nation identity card from one of the applicant’s countries of nationalities
- Power attorney
- An original document or letter from a Bulgarian or foreign state authority, confirming the applicant’s predecessor’s Bulgarian origin
- Certificate of good conduct from the applicant’s country of nationality and from current country of residence
- A photograph
- Medical certificate
It may take 2 to 16 weeks to prepare the documents for lodging.
The Ministry of Justice will issue its opinion on the application in 12 months after making the application.
It may, however, take up to 24 months. A passport will then be issued immediately.
Eligibility Of Securing A Bulgarian Passport
There are two main conditions that applicants must meet to acquire a Bulgarian passport:
The applicant’s predecessor is or was Bulgarian
The definition of Bulgarian is both cultural and ethnic. Ancestors who identify themselves as Bulgarian can serve as a link of origin.
An ancestor who would identify differently but was a Bulgarian national is also enough to form a Bulgarian origin.
Unlike other countries, it does not matter in what previous generation or how long ago the applicant’s ancestor lived.
It is also not necessary for the applicant to speak Bulgarian or to have lived in the country for a particular period of time before making an application for Bulgaria citizenship.
Advantages Of Acquiring A Bulgarian Passport
- Benefits in free education rights, grants and healthcare
- Ownership of land in the country and other EU member states
- Does not allow taxation with the EU
What You Must Know About Bulgarian Citizenship
Have you ever dreamed of living and working in a European country?
By obtaining a Bulgarian citizenship, this can become a possibility. When you choose to invest in the country of Bulgaria, you are making the decision to buy European citizenship that allows you to live and work legally in Bulgaria , as well as live, work, study, and own land in Europe.
This offers several benefits, which we will discuss a little later in the article.
Why To Obtain Bulgarian Citizenship
Not only does Bulgaria offer one of the fastest programs for citizenship, the country itself has several great features.
Bulgaria is located in the southeastern part of Europe, on the western coast of the Black Sea. Today, it is the 16th largest company on the European continent.
Bulgaria is known as a melting pot, with influences that include those of the Persian, Slavic, Greek, and Ottoman empires.
It is rich in its own heritage of costumes, crafts, music, and dance. Bulgaria is also home to the Rila Monastery, Vitosha Mountain, Srebarna Nature Reserve, and so much more.
How To Buy Bulgarian Citizenship?
Much to the surprise of many people, it is very simple to buy a second citizenship in several countries, including Bulgaria. The requirement for Bulgaria is that 1 million BGN is deposited into a Government Bond Portfolio.
This is equivalent to a little less than $600,000 USD. You must keep this amount in the portfolio for five years.
It will be returned to you at the end of the five-year period, without any interest, however, you will not owe any additional money.
Before you invest this amount, however, you will want to make sure that you meet the rest of the criteria Bulgaria citizenship. This will ensure you do not waste your time or your money if you cannot meet requirements.
First, you will need to provide documentation that shows the origin of the invested money. Second, you will need to be a non-European citizen that has a valid passport.
Third, you will have to prove that you have no criminal record.
The final requirements are that you pay the application fees, make the minimum trips to Bulgaria during the five year period of your investment, and attest to the Investment Agreement, as well as the Power of Attorneys Agreement.
If you can meet all of these requirements and provide the investment amount, you can easily access a second passport in Bulgaria.
At the end of the five year period, your funds will be returned to you. Additionally, you will be eligible for permanent residence in Bulgaria.
In addition to offering the many benefits that will be discussed later in this article, you also gain access to the high-quality healthcare that Bulgaria and the continent of Europe have to offer, as well as tax exemption on world income in certain conditions.
The Fast-Track To Buy EU Citizenship
If five years seems too long to wait, there is a subsidy of the Investor Programme that allows you to become a citizen faster. For this program, you must be a permanent resident for at least one year.
Additionally, you must double the amount of the investment. Instead of investing in a Government Bond Portfolio, however, you also have the option of investing your capital in a Bulgarian Company.
Finally, you must hold this second investment for a minimum of two years.
Under these conditions, you can usually gain legal citizenship within two years.
Benefits Of The Investor Programme For Residence And Citizenship In Bulgaria
When you choose to buy second citizenship from the country of Bulgaria, you will find that there are several benefits.
The first benefit is that you can usually gain legal residency in just 6-9 months.
You are also exempted from physically residing in the country of Bulgaria. Instead, you will be required to make two separate statutory visits for each part of the application process.
Another benefit of this investor program to buy EU citizenship is that you can work and operate your business under the laws of Bulgaria.
Like the rest of Europe, it offers a free trade environment and some of the lowest tax rates in the world.
Additionally, this program allows you to gain residency or citizenship without meeting specific requirements.
Finally, when you choose to buy second citizenship through this Bulgarian program, there is no obligation to relinquish your right to hold your current nationality or citizenship.
In you are looking to invest in Malta citizenship and residency, have a look here.
Located in Southeast Europe, Bulgaria has a rich European culture.
It is one of the youngest members of the European Union offering Investor Program for citizenship and investment in Europe.
The Bulgaria citizenship by investment program is very attractive to foreign investors.
Benefits Of Bulgarian Citizenship By Investment
- Fast process to citizenship (about 6 to 9 months)
- Fast-track option that grants citizenship in two years
- Legislation enforces exemption from physical residence
- Language is not a requirement for citizenship or residence
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU
Qualification For Bulgarian Citizenship By Investment
The Bulgarian citizenship by investment program offers a fast track option to EU citizenship.
In addition to investing in the Bulgarian economy, applicants must meet these requirements:
- Foreign nationals
- A valid passport or substitute foreign travel document
- Full investment should be a minimum of €511,292
- Documents supporting the origin and source of the invested cash
- Certificate of good conduct to show that the applicant has no criminal record
- Provide the Investment Agreement and Power of Attorneys
- Pay for the application fees
- Visit Bulgaria at least twice
“name”: “Customer Review”,
“name”: “World Citizenships”